How old is Kaden?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slumber Party!

This last Weekend my cousin's little girl Makayla came and stayed for a couple days! Kaden and her had a blast! I enjoyed having a little girl for a couple days too! Doing her hair and dressing her in cute clothes, it was pretty fun! Although Kaden thinks her name is Kelsey and called her that all weekend, she didn't mind a bit! Thanks Marci and Caleb for letting us play with her this last week, we had some fun memories!





<

1 comment:

Caleb & Marci said...

I have to say she is a cute girl!!! Oh and thanks so much for watching her! We knew she was in great hands!


Kaden is the reason i am doing this blog! I have so many friends and family that don't get to see him grow up like i do! So I am hoping to post new pictures as often as i can, so i can keep everyone caught up on what were doing!

Kaden baby!

Kaden baby!